Connect Marketing UK is all about having a flexible approach in adding value and delivering results for businesses using the right marketing solutions.
We want to connect you with your customers in the most effective way for your business.
Top Tips to get you Started
Start with your Existing Customers
The first place any business should start in order to improve their profits is with their existing customers. You've heard the figures about it being 10 times easier to sell to an existing customer than a new one. Actually, for many businesses it's probably 100 times easier.
So if you want some instant additional income, we can virtually guarantee it's waiting there in your existing customer base. Test phoning them, emailing them, mailing them, and going to see them. Make them some compelling offers and you'll get some instant additional sales.
Make Sure That You Are Measuring All of Your Marketing
The foundation of all good marketing is testing and measuring. Implementing new marketing activity without a system for measuring the results means you will never have full control.
You've got to be able to measure what you are doing. Specifically, you need to be able to measure:
- Where new customers come from
- The long term value of a customer (what they spend with you, on average during the life of their relationship with you).
- How much each element of your Marketing costs.
- How much revenue each of these Marketing elements generates.
- Whether each element of your Marketing is profitable - and how profitable it is.
- Ensure that you have the above taken care of and you will already be way ahead of the competition.
Make the 'Once a Month' Decision
Make your marketing progress powerfully simply by deciding to test at least one new Marketing concept every month. There's no shortage of possibilities for you. The key is that you actually use them. The 'once a month' strategy is one of the best ways to do it. Think about it. This time next year you will have tested at least 12 new Marketing strategies. If you test two each month, that rises to 24.
Don't under-estimate the power of this low-risk, consistent approach to growing your business.